Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A good husband?

So I had my first sign of a good husband... not Alex -- Parker. Dave and Susan were here this weekend with their girls. I think Alex already mentioned that we put Parker and Vivian to sleep in the same room.

When they went to bed, we sat around the monitor fully humored by their pre-school conversations. At one point Vivian was unhappy about how her blanket was all crinkled up and she dropped her stuffed toy. Parker got out of bed, fixed her blanket, and handed her back her stuffed monkey as we heard, "There you go, Vivian." I think maybe he'll make a good husband someday...

By the way, do you like how I've muscled in on Alex's blog? I, of course, do not have editing rights so I'll apologize in advance for what he might post. But at least I can tell you the real story now! I saw comments on my size made it up today.

I'll just have you know that when I asked Parker who's belly was the biggest, without hesitation he told me "Daddy's!"

No comments: